Wanted: M/F/X who wants to be coached intensively by our internationally renowned teachers for a week.
Whether you have yet to begin your higher education or have been studying at a conservatoire for several years, you are more than welcome to attend one of our music courses. Both during the Easter and the summer holidays, we open our doors to young musicians from Belgium and abroad who want to prepare themselves for an entrance exam or who want to be coached at top level for a week.
Where and when?
During the Easter holidays: from 11 to 15 April 2022 at the Royal Conservatory of Antwerp, DE SINGEL Campus, Desguinlei 25, 2018 Antwerp.
What to expect?
- Every day you get one hour of individual lessons from the composition, instrument or vocal teacher of your choice.
- You are welcome to attend the other lessons of your teacher as a spectator.
- You will follow four fascinating workshops and lectures in which you will become acquainted with the focal points of the Conservatory in all its courses:
- Monday: physical awareness by Stijn Vanhove.
- Tuesday: lecture on historical performance practice by Guido De Neve.
- Wednesday: improvisation workshop by Maarten De Splenter.
- Thursday: lecture on contemporary performance practice by Nico Couck
- If you are a student of the higher degree DKO / Kunsthumaniora, you can extend your lessons with Chamber Music (four days) and/or General Musical Training (or solfège and ear-training, four days).
- As a Conservatoire student, you can expand your course package to include Chamber Music (four days).
- You will be part of a nice group of like-minded people from all over the world.
- A lively campus where you can rehearse and study before and after your lessons.
- A final concert: on the last day, friends and family are welcome to join you for a collective performance.
Who are the teachers?
More teachers will be added to this list:
- Conducting for orchestra
- video or YouTube link on which you play your instrument
- a repertoire list (the repertoire you would like to be taught during the internship)
Deadline: 1 April 2022.
|instrument, vocal or composition||€ 350|
|Chamber music||€ 190|
|General music training||€ 55|
The workshops and lectures are offered free of charge from Monday to Thursday, between 1 and 2 pm.
Your registration is only final after payment of the registration fee, at the latest two weeks after your registration.