The Inclusive Arts project started on 1 February 2020 and strives for a hospitable and inclusive academy where no form of discrimination based on gender, age, language, background, sexuality, religion, philosophy, learning difficulties, physical and mental challenge(s).... is present.
Inclusive Arts is actively working on:
- More knowledge about discrimination, diversity, inclusion, communication and feedback through workshops/artist talks/lectures.
- Extra Curriculum: additions to the existing curriculum (e.g. more attention to decolonization in theoretical courses).
- Books in the Academy Library about inclusive and diverse art education.
- A contact person in the Academy for violence, cross-border behavior, discrimination and/or psychological help.
- Workgroup Inclusive Academy. Do you want to participate?
Contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
The complete brochure with the 'Arts Inclusive' vision can be found HIER.
‘Inclusief gerief’, a book with interviews about personal visions on a more inclusive art education realised by students of the Educational Master of visual arts, is available in Dutch in the Academy Library.