- STEP 1 → apply for your project before 15 September 2023
Use the Expression of Interest form to do so.
We will let you know no later than 1 October 2023 whether you can further develop and submit your project proposal in collaboration with one of our research groups (STEP 2).
The call applies to proposals for one-year and two-year research projects
- The ‘Vlaamse onderzoeksdisciplinelijst’
- The regulations concerning the internal research funds of the Schools of Arts (AP University College)
- Deontological code Research Schools of Arts (Dutch only)
- For more information, please contact Els De bruyn (Head of Research Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for your project before 15 September 2023 via the Expression of Interest form (see above)
- We will let you know no later than 1 October 2023 whether you can further develop and submit your project proposal in collaboration with one of our research groups.
- If selected for further development, we expect the final application (via the application form, see above) no later than 1 December 2023, 12:00, via 2 electronic versions (WORD and PDF file) per e-mail to the Head of Research Eks De bruyn, email@example.com
- The Head of Research checks whether the submission process had been duly observed and whether the submitted project applications conform to the formal rules of the call (cf. art. 16 of the regulations).
- The Research Board of Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp - Royal Conservatoire Antwerp is consulted concerning the relevance of the applications to the joint research policy of the Schools of Arts. Only projects that are found to be relevant by the Research Board will be presented for further evaluation to a reading committee.
- The relevant project proposals will be evaluated and ranked by an independent reading committee. The reading committee makes a ranking of the applications per project type. These rankings will serve as an advice to the Research Board and the Councils of the Schools of Arts, deciding on the acceptance and start-up of research projects.
- The aim is to conclude the evaluation and acceptance procedure in March 2024. Projects can start at the earliest 16 September 2024.
- A detailed description of the procedure is to be found in the regulations, article 17.
- The proposal should be in line with, endorse and further develop the mission/vision of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp.
- The applicant is in the possibility to be legally employed by the Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp/AP Hogeschool in a contractual engagement.